In order to test the diagnostic interface between the GS911 device and the bike, you can navigate to Setup->Test Diagnostic Connector.
An expected response would include:
- The total time the device has been booted up.
- The bike battery voltage as measured on the VBat pin with the engine off but the ignition on (should be above 12.3V to perform service functions safely)
- The bike Ignition pin voltage (should indicate KL15 voltage or slightly below for K24 chassis bikes, 0 or slightly above for K001 chassis bikes).
- The USB voltage (should be above 4.7V if USB connected)
- K-line statuses should be 'Tested OK' if not shorted to GND or VCC
- Protocol will be CAN or K-line