GS-911 V1912.1 is available for download as well as software updates for the GS-911wifi web interface.
New bike models supported:
- 2019+ S1000RR
- 2019+ HP4 RACE
Added service functions:
- Additional cloud service functions on XBMSMP1 controllers for S and K Series
Changes to both the GS-911 PC app and GS-911wifi web interface
- Various improvements and bug fixes
Changes specific to the GS-911wifi PC App
- Now uses Hex Innovate colors and logo.
Changes specific to the GS-911wifi web interface
- Allow ISO 8859 character set in TXT display
- Better display of unknown environmental variables of fault codes for K24 bikes
- Better fallback for missing translations in French, Spanish, Chinese and German.
- More stringent date and number validation in the cloud service functions.
If you would like the ability to perform coding (Instrument cluster changing of units, e.g. miles/km, Celsius/Fahrenheit, Bar/PSI) on the following controllers (XKOMBI, XKOMB50, XKOMBI46, XKOMB03 (K1600, R1200, S1000, G310)) then please contact Hex to join our beta testing group.
Sample screenshots from the GS-911wifi web interface: